Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"posting" remorse, Mr. Holt?

I want to link the Tennessee Democratic Party's blog post in regards to our very own, Andy Holt.


I'd like to think that this blog is pretty self-explanatory.  If not....for someone so intent on keeping the federal government and "their" regulation out of Tennessee, you sure are willing to chomp at the bit for any farm subsidies that your federal government is willing to give to you for being a pig farmer.  What's that phrase again? "Do one thing, say another?"  Let me remind you that your district is watching you VERY closely Mr. Holt.  Fortunately, we only have 223 more days til we get to vote you OUT and Mr. Maddox back IN!  So if I were you, I'd be careful what I post on facebook because, as you can see, it's just a screen shot away from being documented for anyone to view.  Reason, I say this is because Mr. Holt pulled the initial post as screen shot in the TNDP blog, and re-posted it today (i'm guessing after the blog came out) saying this...



West Tennesseeans thank you for yet another reason to NOT vote for you come November.  

Mark Maddox for State Representative District 76!

UPDATE:  It appears that Mr. Holt merely "blocked" the post as it is, coincidentally, now viewable by those that are NOT his friends on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment